What information do we collect?
We collect data from you when you contact us, request information from our web site, update your preferences via our web site, or make sales or service related phone calls. We also purchase contact details from time to time contained within GDPR compliant marketing lists. This information contains only your company and contact details. No other personal information is held.
You can however visit our site anonymously at any time.
What do we use your information for?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To personalise your contact with us by being able to respond to your individual requirements
- To improve our service to you by evaluating feedback and information from you
- To improve our customer service and technical support
- To send periodic emails to include email marketing – you can unsubscribe from any marketing contact from us through the link at the bottom of the email
- To administer a promotion, event or for our customer database
How do we protect and safeguard your personal information?
Your information will not be shared, sold, exchanged or given to any 3rd party company for any reason whatsoever without your consent.
Personal data that is used for marketing purposes will be retained indefinitely unless you choose to opt out.
We have a variety of security measures in place to protect your personal information.
Withdrawing your consent
- If you would like to withdraw your consent, please contact us directly.
- Once you notify us of your request, we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Who has access to your data?
Access to your personal data is restricted at all times. Only our employees will be able to access your data. Their access and activities are restricted to the purposes outlined above.